Professional care for your pet
- 4 weeks – Puppy DP (High Risk Areas)
- 6 Weeks – 5 in 1 (1) vaccination which includes Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and Parainfluenza (optional)
- 9-10 Weeks – 5 in 1(2) vaccination
- 12-13 Weeks -5 in 1 (3) vaccination and first rabies vaccination
- 16-17 Weeks – 2nd Rabies vaccination
It is recommended to have vaccinations every year after the Primary vaccination until the dog is at least 8 years of age
- 8 weeks – 4 in 1 (panleukopenia, rhinotrachetis, calici viruses and C Psittaci
- 11-12 weeks – 4 in 1 (FeLv optional) and Rabies
- 14-15 weeks – (FeLv optional) and Rabies
It is recommended to have vaccinations every year after the Primary vaccination
Follow up on Coco’s eye! Looking brilliant
At PetPassion we are able to give your feathered friend a spa day!
If you have any other questions, please contact us
Dr Henri gives some scary statistics on how many cats can be produced from 1 female cat.
Dont delay sterilize today!
Get your puppy vaccination packs today!