DON’T AMPUTATE THERE ARE AFFORDABLE OPTIONS!
Orthopedic surgeries are often the saving grace to get your pet out of pain. As veterinarians and pet owners ourselves there is nothing more heart breaking than seeing any animal in pain. A limping animal should be taken seriously and brought into our practice for a consult. There are many possibilities that could be causing the discomfort: from arthritis to a luxated patella to a fracture that may require plates and screws, an external fixation or a pinning. We are able to assist regardless of the situation.
A couple of our services we provide are listed below. Please bro your pet in for consultation for an orthopaedic needs:
- Femoral Head Osteotomy for hip dysplasia.
- Cruciate ligament repair in the case of cruciate ligament rupture in the knee.
- Various options for the repair of patella luxations.
- Fracture repairs through various techniques.
We are also available to diagnose and treat your pet for a variety of orthopedic diseases including:
- Trauma/soft tissue damage/bruising
- Management of infected wounds
- Cancer and immune disorders that can weaken bones and joints